Growing Food CPH – what you get!November 20, 2018
Calling all food entrepreneurs: Apply ASAP if you want to be part of our free startup accelerator programme 2019. Here’s an overview of what you get as part of Growing Food and how to apply, including a timeline for the entire programme.
Accelerate your food or food tech start-up with us! We are looking for innovative knowledge intensive start-ups within food and food tech or related areas who are based in The Capital Region of Denmark.
Growing Food CPH includes:
- Kick-off with a three-day boot camp: Focus on extensive business model development and sparring with high level scientists and researchers from DTU and KU (dates: 29, 30 and 31 January 2019).
- Thematic boot camps: Specific food and food-tech knowledge to strengthen your business model (dates in February and March 2019).
- Seminars and workshops on soft funding, investment insights, communication, sales and more (March and April 2019)
- Mentor programme and access to special advisors: All participants are partnered with a mentor with science or business competences and are able to select special advisors (February 2019 onwards).
- Pitch event: Selected start-ups qualify for a unique pitch event with the participation of early stage investors and potential industry partners (summer/autumn 2019).
All applicants will receive a reply from us regarding enrollment no later than mid December 2018.
About Growing Food CPH
Growing Food is a knowledge intensive free accelerator for early stage startups in The Capital Region of Denmark initiated jointly by investment and development experts CAPNOVA, University of Copenhagen (KU) and Technical University of Denmark (DTU). 30 participants took part in the first round of the programme which began in November 2017 and finalised summer/autumn 2018.
See the full timeline for the 2019 programme here (link to pdf)
Apply here: http://www.growingfood.dk/who-can-apply/
Read testimonials from former Growing Food participants:
- Expert mentoring in Growing Food
- Participant 2017-2018: Circular Food Technolog on being part of Growing Food
- Growing Food participants granted more than 6.5 million DKK in funding
Above photo from Bite Copenhagen 2018 showing Growing Food participant Banana dishing out their organic, vegan and sugar free ice cream (photo by: Lars Svankjær)