Growing Food CPH at Bite Copenhagen 30-31 AugustAugust 24, 2018
Going to Bite Copenhagen? Make sure to join us at Growing Food’s exhibition stand.
The first Growing Food participants joined in 2017 and will be present at our exhibition stand presenting samples of their products or their business model. Meet these innovative startups (see list of participants below) as well as the Growing Food CPH team: University of Copenhagen (KU), Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and pre-seed capital and funding experts CAPNOVA.
Who you can meet, the team behind Growing Food CPH:
- University of Copenhagen, Technical University of Denmark and CAPNOVA as well as CAPNOVA’s Investment Managers and Business Developers who will be available for advice and information on investment and funding.
Who you can meet (and enjoy product samples from), selected startups in Growing Food 2017-2018:
- Circular Food Technology: creating nutritious food and a probiotic drink from brewer’s spent grains
- Gastroform: applying robotics to prepare better, healthier and more sustainable foods at a low cost
- Nature Preserve: producing smoothie powders from dried fruits and vegetables, thereby addressing food waste and nutrition
- Råhandel: an online market place bridging the gap between micro producers and restaurateurs
- Banana Cph: producing vegan ice cream
- BioRoots: producing fermented robusta coffee and beetroot snacks
- BarMachina: an automatic cocktail maker
- AeroGrwn: an aeroponic system with Japanese vegetables for restaurateurs
- SimpleEat CPH: producing a spread from sweet potatoes and chocolate
- Furthermore, DTU will be present with a project extracting protein from grass as an alternative to animal protein. Meet the Research Group for Microbial Biotechnology and Biorefining and taste samples of their grass snacks (NB: only on Friday).
We look forward to seeing you at Bite on 30-31 August, exhibition stand no. 033.
Next application period
Application period for the next round of Growing Food CPH: 30 August to 22 October 2018. Apply and get info here...(NB: link to application form works from 30 August).
Bite takes place 30-31 August and is an international food fair in Copenhagen. An ideal event for food and foodtech startups to network, pursue new knowledge and meet likeminded people from Denmark and abroad. Read more about Bite www.bitecopenhagen.dk