Apply from todayJune 01, 2017
Accelerate your food or food tech start-up with us! We encourage students, Ph.D.’s and anyone else at an early business stage to apply for Growing Food CPH.
We are looking for innovative knowledge intensive start-ups within food and food tech or related areas who are based in the Greater Copenhagen area.
Our programme begins in October and offers:
- A three-day boot camp: Focus on extensive business model development and sparring with high level scientists and researchers from the three partner universities (DTU, AAU and KU).
- Thematic boot camps: Specific food and food-tech knowledge to strengthen your business model.
- Mentor programme: Participants are partnered with a mentor with science or business competences.
- Access to special advisors: Participants will be able to select special business advisors matching the exact needs of their start-up (equivalent to a value of 30,000 - 100,000 DKK)
- Pitch event: Selected start-ups qualify for a unique pitch event with the participation of early stage investors and potential industry partners.
- Shortly after application deadline on 27 September, a maximum of 30 applicants will be selected to accelerate their start-up as part of Growing Food CPH.
Dates and more details coming soon! Application deadline: 27 September 2017 @ 12:00 noon. Apply here.
Read more about us.