Our programme combines business and science and thereby helps you and your start-up to merge both aspects into a sustainable and scalable business model
Growing Food CPH is free and a maximum of 30 participants are selected for each term. Focus is on developing food-tech/food-science, business models and raising capital. The programme includes:
- A three-day boot camp: Focus on extensive business model development and sparring with high level scientists and researchers from the three universities.
- A three day thematic boot camp with specific food and food-tech knowledge to strengthen your business model. The themes are: Food-tech, Food product and Food concept.
- Mentor programme: Participants are partnered with a mentor with science or business competences.
- Access to special advisors: Participants will get access to special advisors matching the exact needs of their start-up (the value of this specialist consultancy is 30-60,000 DKK).
- Pitch event: Selected start-ups qualify for a unique pitch event with the participation of early stage investors and potential industry partners.
Se the full timeline with dates and content in this diagramme.