Our programme combines business and science and thereby helps you and your start-up to merge both aspects into a sustainable and scalable business model
Growing Food CPH is free and a maximum of 30 participants are selected for each term. Focus is on developing food-tech/food-science, business models and raising capital. The programme includes:
- A three-day boot camp: Focus on extensive business model development and sparring with high level scientists and researchers from the three universities.
- A three day thematic boot camp with specific food and food-tech knowledge to strengthen your business model. The themes are: Food-tech, Food product and Food concept.
- Mentor programme: Participants are partnered with a mentor with science or business competences.
- Access to special advisors: Participants will get access to special advisors matching the exact needs of their start-up (the value of this specialist consultancy is 30-60,000 DKK).
- Pitch event: Selected start-ups qualify for a unique pitch event with the participation of early stage investors and potential industry partners.
Se the full timeline with dates and content in this diagramme (application period begins Thursday 30 August and closes Monday 22 October 2018, dates for camps etc. will be announced at a later stage).