A maximum of 30 applicants are selected to accelerate their start-up as part of Growing Food CPH.
The programme is free for the selected applicants and offers:
- A three-day boot camp (31 Oct., 1 Nov and 2 Nov.): Focus on extensive business model development and sparring with high level scientists and researchers from the three universities.
- A three day thematic boot camp (two days in Nov./Dec. depending on the theme you choose and one, final day 30 January 2018): Specific food and food-tech knowledge to strengthen your business model.
- Mentor programme: Participants are partnered with a mentor with science or business competences.
- Access to special advisors: Participants will be able to select special advisors matching the exact needs of their start-up (the value of this specialist consultancy will be between 30-60,000 DKK).
- Pitch event: Selected start-ups qualify for a unique pitch event in May 2018 with the participation of early stage investors and potential industry partners.
Se the full timeline with dates and content in this diagramme.