A maximum of 30 applicants are selected to accelerate their start-up as part of Growing Food CPH.
The programme is free for the selected applicants and offers:
- A three-day boot camp: Focus on extensive business model development and sparring with high level scientists and researchers from the three universities.
- A three day thematic boot camp: Specific food and food-tech knowledge to strengthen your business model.
- Mentor programme: Participants are partnered with a mentor with science or business competences.
- Access to special advisors: Participants will be able to select special advisors matching the exact needs of their start-up (the value of this specialist consultancy will be between 30-60,000 DKK).
- Pitch event: Selected start-ups qualify for a unique pitch event with the participation of early stage investors and potential industry partners.
Se the full timeline with dates and content in this diagramme (diagramme from the first round of the Growing Food CPH programme 2017/2018).